Quick Re-cap

Well hey there! My schedule's been pretty crazy since graduation, you know, because of all the parties I threw/was invited to...
Yeah no, I've been pretty busy, but with other things that aren't parties. Since graduation, I...

  • Went to Disneyland for 4 days with my family (Including going there/coming back, so two day in the actual part) which was really fun. We stayed at the Disney Hotel and won one of the Year of a Million Dream prizes and were given balloons, leis, and a picture (of ourselves with a statue of Goofy) upon arrival.
  • Shot my first (and possibly last) prom photo-shoot with Amy and Steve at this MANSION
  • Caught up with Christine 
  • Gone out to eat with my dog and little things here and there :)
  • Got my schedule for my first semester of college
  • Stayed away from the Internet as much as possible
  • Slept more than most infants
I also lost my phone ):, but I am slowly getting over that. I just need to be more careful next time. Hopefully I'll have more opportunities to post things from time to time! 

Peace~*

Comments are closed.

Powered by Blogger.