Senior Ball: Adventure is out There!

Forest Creatures
 May 11th, 2013

Before Senior Ball, Christine, Kevin, Steve, and I headed to Alum Rock Park to take our pre-prom pics! (Taken by the super talented Will Kohlmoos and Yising Chou) A friend suggested we took pictures here and showed us pictures of this neighborhood park-esque place, but we ended up in a forest (Which was cool because our theme had to do with the movie Up, hehe). Jumping onto rocks in the middle of rivers and climbing ledges in heels and prom dresses with our dates was pretty fun!
I think I'd feel a bit more iffy about it if I spent a fortune on my dress, but Christine and I both made it a point to not spend too much. My dress was a gift from my mum, but the price tag said it was $20 and also from Forever 21 which isn't too bad of a price for prom ;).

Werms
 In addition, it was just so fun seeing everyone all dolled-up and in one place. I don't know. I didn't take many pictures inside of the Fairmont, but I remember what it looked like in my mind... so, close enough. The food was pretty good, and I'm so glad we had photo-booths this year because our school never has them! Shout-out to whoever pushed for them this year because you rock ok.

All in all, it was a great day with great people. I don't want to say it was perfect, because it most definitely wasn't. However, all the "downs" that happened during the day don't mean a thing. In the end, I'm lucky I have people in my life who are just so understanding, open-minded, and all-around wonderful people.
Here's a bunch of jumbled up pictures.

Me in forest

My date and I





Comments are closed.

Powered by Blogger.