Spring Break 2013

Thursday, March 28, 2013
I had just recovered from being sick and was able to go some places after-school. We ended up going to some nice hilly places in Evergreen and walked uphill just for the fun of it! We ended up resting at a bench of top of the hill and took in all the nature and the view. It's nice knowing there is a place like this close to home. After, we went to eat pho at a restaurant I have not been to in a while. I all around had a lovely first day of break.

Friday, March 29, 2013
I remember planning on staying home, but I ended up going to another hilly-place in Evergreen to do a stations of the cross thing with family friends. It was extremely hot and I think I speak for everyone when I say I was sweating like crazy despite how short a distance it was. I couldn't help but wonder if this is how the weather was when Jesus had to walk to Mt. Calvary... As silly as it is, thinking about that made the heat seem like nothing. I left early to go to my own church. A friend from middle-school played Jesus during the homily--which was interesting because he actually looks like the pictures of Jesus.

Saturday, March 29, 2013
I stayed home once again and went to the long-anticipated 3-hour mass. Instead of running around and helping people get things, I stayed in a dark corner at the back of the church to open doors. It was an alright day, I don't know.

Sunday, March 30, 2013 (Easter)
I got up, went to church, and then arrived late to the restaurant where all my family friends were having lunch. Once I got to the restaurant, AJ had to drive Bianca to the airport, and apparently the Bugarins had left a few minutes before I arrived.  SDsfdskjfsd. Their egg-pudding-filled bread was awesome though so it's okay. After, we were all tricked by our parents to go to Great Mall, where we spent hours walking around and (mostly) window-shopping and talking about random things. It was a good day.

Monday, April 1st, 2013
Originally, I was not allowed to go out that day, but I ended up going out anyway. We met up at Valco, had some Wingstop, and derped around the mall until others came, and then we went bowling! "This is your destiny," my mom would tell me. "Your great grandfather was a famous bowler." So inevitably, I won the (first) game. And maybe I lost the second one pretty terribly, but that's okay because it was all good shits and giggles (until someone giggled and shat).

Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013
My phone woke me up on this day, which was totally fine because it was for a good reason. We went to Black and Brown to shop and to try and sell clothes. I made a decent amount of money considering hardly any of my clothes were taken. After, we ran around here and there and did some errands, shopped around a little and headed over to the place where we worked out and did sleepover things. We watched some George Lopez and fell asleep a few hours before we had to wake up.

Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013
Instead of heading over to Mission Peak at 5 am as originally planned, we had breakfast (which was pretty good), paid what we had to, and got to the Stanford entrance around 8 am. We walked up hills (without complaining) and stopped a lot because I had sort of a hard time, but it's okay because every time we turned around, there was this amazing view of nothing but hills and the clouds below us. The view was amazing--and a good excuse to rest when you're dying on the outside. Once we got to the top, we took all the obligatory pictures and more, said hello to a couple of friends, took in the even better view, and made our way back down. We stopped by a bathroom and found a stay dog--a husky, to be exact. We hesitated on helping the poor dog, but then he saw a couple of squirrels and ran off into the distance. Anyway, we got back to the parking lot and felt super invigorated and proud. We spent the rest of our day with some Jamba Juice and down-time at home :).

Thursday, April 4th, 2013
Since I've been out for the past few days, I decided to make Thursday my "me" day. I stayed at home and avoided being productive. Later on in the day, though, I hung out with a family friend to catch up and watch "Spring Breakers"... most of it, at least. By the way, it's a terrible movie that just has a lot of boobs. I went home in the middle of the movie. Overall, the day was pretty easy-going.

Friday, April 5th, 2013
It was the last weekday of Spring Break and I had yet to go to the beach! We left early in the morning and grabbed some food and sunglasses before heading to Santa Cruz. There, we went thrifting a bit and relaxed at the beach. We drew pictures in the sand and tried to go into the water, except it was crazy windy and was too cold to go in. Regardless, it was fun just being at the beach and looking at sand and spending time together. Later on, we moved on to the theme-park area and played some arcade games and ended up winning $5 worth of toy bugs and stickers (Totally worth it, btw) and went laser-tagging!  It was my first time going laser-tagging here, and I got super excited because of that. After I killed everyone during laser-tag, we went around the theme park and used coupons, ate food, got ice cream, and then headed home. That Friday was filled with nothing but good vibes and love and stuff--pretty much a near-perfect way to bring closure to my break. :)

Saturday-Sunday, April 6th-7th, 2013
These two days were my resting periods before school started so it would be easier to get back into the groove of things.

Ah, I'm too tired to go on doing this, but I really had a wonderful spring break.

Comments are closed.

Powered by Blogger.