Compilation of Food I've Prepared Recently

I'm trying to take advantage of these last few weeks/months before senior year ends and I go off to college by preparing my own food! I've been trying to watch what I eat because I apparently had really bad habits of eating things that aren't good for me all the time. (Plus, I've been exercising more frequently... and food is important) I won't have a big fridge and a stovetop or anything for at least my freshman year of college (I'll try to find my way around that when the time comes), so this is me appreciating what food-preparing utensils I have at home while trying to eat healthier.

Breakfast: Cinnamon-Strawberry Whole-Wheat French Toast

Lunch/Dinner: Lemon-herb Chicken w/Butter Asparagus

Left: Fruit/Veggie Smoothie
Right: Strawberry-Yogurt Smoothie

Dinner: Lemon-Brocolli Pasta

10-minute dinner: Oil-Based Goat Cheese Pizza

Dessert: Homemade Applesauce

Some fresh ingredients I've been using in all my dishes~

Posted in

Permalink

Comments are closed.

Powered by Blogger.