Last night, I told someone how weird it felt like to get to a point in life that I've always wondered about. Of course, people feel this way about several different things throughout his or her life, but for me, yesterday, graduation seemed so real. I can't exactly tell you about all my feelings on graduating and going off to college. On some days, I'd think about how everyone older than me has gone through the same things, how everyone younger than me will experience this soon, and that graduation might as well seem insignificant. But on most days, I think about how that doesn't really matter, and how we can treat anything as special as we want.
     Ah, I'm so excited about college though. Not only do I get to live in one of my favorite cities (out of the 10 I've visited idk), I get to live in my favorite city with some of my closest friends, and still be close enough to home so that I can still take care of my mom when I need/want to. Of course, there are still a few cons--about 43095 of those cons being money--and I'm both scared and determined to work hard enough to get through it. There's just so much I don't know, and it's exciting. We'll all see what it's like in due time, though. As for now, I'm going to try my hardest to appreciate the present.
     

Comments are closed.

Powered by Blogger.